• English not your main language? See the list of wikis in other languages. •
Welcome to the Wrath of the Lich King information center
Look no further for World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King content! The following is just a small selection of what we have...
Please note we do not mark spoilers - you have been warned!
|Trial of the Champion (5)|
|Trial of the Crusader (10/25) • Tier 9||Trial of the Grand Crusader (10/25) • Tier 9|
The death knight is the first hero class in World of Warcraft, introduced in Wrath of the Lich King. Originally a classic unit/class which first appeared in Warcraft II and Warcraft III, it was later adapted as a prestige class within the Warcraft RPG (Alliance & Horde Compendium and Dark Factions).
Starting quest chain
The death knight quest chain starts with Template:Quest, culminates with Template:Quest, the Battle for Light's Hope Chapel and ends with Template:Alliance Icon Small Template:Quest or Template:Horde Icon Small Template:Quest.
20th October 2009 - Don't Buy Gold! It makes baby murlocs cry.
- If that isn’t enough to dissuade you all by itself, you might be interested in checking out the informational webpage that Blizzard have put together to make sure players have the facts about the negative impact of purchasing gold and using power-leveling services. Read all about it here!
14th October 2009 - Blizzard Halloween Pumpkin Contest: The Return
- The Royal Photographic Society of Azeroth is renewing its competition in celebration of Halloween. In a longstanding Blizzard Entertainment tradition, this year they are proud to announce their seventh annual pumpkin-carving contest. Visit the official contest page for more details!
13th October 2009 - Saving Private Ryan's Robert Rodat attached to write Warcraft flick
- Director man Sam Raimi has revealed the 'Saving Private Ryan' and 'The Patriot' screenwriter, Robert Rodat, is going to be crafting "an original story" for Warcraft. Raimi says they'll be "really faithful" to the game lore, he wants it "accurate and true" to Azeroth's inhabitants. So gold farmers confirmed? It will feel like a "'World of Warcraft' adventure." Read more at Strategy Informer.
12th October 2009 - China Tightens Regulation On Foreign Online Game Operation
- Due to the Chinese regulatory authorities, it may be harder for foreign companies such as Blizzard to operate and even distribute game updates in China. NetEase which currently operates the Chinese version of World of Warcraft and saw its stock fall 5 percent after the announcement. This new came only weeks after World of Warcraft finally restarted for Chinese players, also due to Chinese government regulation problems. Read more at Gamasutra.
12th October 2009 - WoW Battle.net Conversion Coming!
- In preparation for the launch of new Battle.net features, on November 11, 2009, all current World of Warcraft players will be required to merge their World of Warcraft accounts with a Battle.net account in order to log in to the game. Find out more here.
10th October 2009 - The October Gadgetzan Times is here!
- Brought to you straight from a printing press deep in the frozen hills of Icecrown, the new edition of the Gadgetzan Times has hit the stands and is packed full of Azerothian goodness. Read it here.
2nd October 2009 - Blizzard Entertainment on YouTube!
- The official Blizzard Entertainment YouTube channel has arrived - check it out at http://www.youtube.com/blizzard.
2nd October 2009 - Blizzard Entertainment's new website is live!
- Blizzard have completely redesigned their main website - take a look around at http://www.blizzard.com.
1st October 2009 - Patch 3.3.0 now available on the Public Test Realm
Help, policies and guidelines
WoWWiki is a wiki dedicated to cataloguing Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe (with a focus on World of Warcraft), covering the entire Warcraft series of games, RPG reference books, strategy guides, novels and other sources.
Want to help out? Get an account, and start editing!